– “I look at what’s happening on the other side of the aisle, it’s a disaster what’s happening with Hillary Clinton right now, did she commit a crime? Is she going to be indicted? That’s what the conversation is on the other side of the aisle right now”.
– “The Democrats were hoping for a coronation of Hillary Clinton, her troubles are now so bad that even a socialist who isn’t even a registered Democrat is beating Hillary in New Hampshire.
– “The only reason that Joe Biden is now a topic is because Hillary is doing so poorly.
– ‘I like the fact that everyone’s talking about the Republican primary, I’d much rather be where we’re at with some excitement and interest and intrigue rather than a free-for-all on the other side of the aisle.”
– “You have a Republican national party that is breaking into the cultural barrier in this country, I think we’ve been doing well. It’s definitely been an interesting summer.”
– Regarding Donald Trump: “To his credit, he’s done a good job of getting his message out, he’s having a lot of success…He’s always been good to our party, we’re built to support whoever is the nominee, no matter which of the 17 candidates is the nominee.”
About RNC Chairman Reince Priebus
RNC Chairman Reince Priebus is the Chairman of the Republican National Committee. Reince has a long history in Republican politics, he worked his way up through the ranks of the Republican Party of Wisconsin as 1st Congressional District Chairman, State Party Treasurer, First Vice Chair, and eventually State Party Chairman. Reince’s organizational skills harbor big hopes for the 2016 elections.
To hear John CATS upcoming roundtable radio shows, tune in at 9 AM New York time every Sunday morning on 970 AM Radio: The Answer! Can’t get to a radio? Listen in online! The show is live at www.am970theanswer.com at 9 AM New York time every Sunday morning. Thanks for listening!