About Congressman Peter King
Congressman Peter King – a Republican – is serving his twelfth term in the U.S. House of Representatives – last reelected with 68.5% of the vote – – the highest margin of any Congressional candidate on Long Island. Congressman King is a leading authority on terrorism. Congressman King is a member of the Homeland Security Committee and Chairman of the Sub-Committee on Counterterrorism and Intelligence. He also serves on the Financial Services Committee and Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence. Congressman King – has been a leader in the ongoing effort to have Homeland Security funding based on threat analysis and is a strong supporter of the war against international terrorism – both at home and abroad
- Rep. King: Europe was ‘totally unprepared’ for attacks – The Hill
- Rep. Pete King: Belgium Ignored Warnings of Attack – NewsMax
- GOP Rep Peter King: ‘There Is No Way’ We Can Be Sure Syrian Refugees Aren’t Islamic Terrorists – Breitbart News
- Rep. Pete King: Europeans were ‘smug’ about terrorism before Brussels – Washington Examiner
- Rep. Pete King says Belgium authorities weren’t prepared for Brussels terror attacks – NY Daily News
To hear John CATS upcoming roundtable radio shows, tune in at 9 AM New York time every Sunday morning on 970 AM Radio: The Answer! Can’t get to a radio? Listen in online! The show is live at www.am970theanswer.com at 9 AM New York time every Sunday morning. Thanks for listening!