This Week’s Guests on John CATS Roundtable Radio Show include(Sunday, January 4th 2015):
- Pennsylvania Congressman Mike Kelly, who serves on the Ways and Means Committee, talks about tax policies that will make American businesses more competitive.
- Larry Kudlow provides his economic and political outlook for 2015 for the world.
- Betsy McCaughey, former Lieutenant Governor of New York from 1995 to 1998, discusses the healthcare issues Americans will face in 2015.
- Paul Touradji, Chief Investment Officer of international commodity-based hedge fund Touradji Capital Management, discussess commodity and equity markets.
- GOP pollster John McLaughlin lays out the 2016 political landscape.
To hear John CATS upcoming roundtable radio shows, tune in at 9 AM New York time every Sunday morning on 970 AM Radio: The Answer! Can’t get to a radio? Listen in online! The show is live at www.am970theanswer.com at 9 AM New York time every Sunday morning. Thanks for listening!