On the Chinese Economy:
– “Right now there is a lot of trepidation in China.”
– “There is a consensus…that the Chinese government has made a mistake with how they have handled the stock market.”
– The people will not give the government a mulligan on how they have handled the economy and the depreciation of their currency.
– “The government needs to re-instill confidence among the people in China that it can properly manage the economy.”
– “The trend in China is very positive for their economy.”
About Christopher Nixon Cox
Christopher Nixon Cox is a lawyer based in New York. He is the son of Tricia Nixon Cox and Edward F. Cox. He is the grandson of Richard Nixon, the 37th President of the United States and Pat Nixon, the 44th First Lady of the United States. He is the owner of OC Global Partners in New York City. OC Global Partners, international consulting and investment advisory firm. Chris Cox has become an expert in doing business with China. His grandfather President Nixon opened the doors to the country during his Presidency which was a very bold move at the time. Chris Cox assists clients in accessing and establishing an operational presence in these markets.
To hear John CATS upcoming roundtable radio shows, tune in at 9 AM New York time every Sunday morning on 970 AM Radio: The Answer! Can’t get to a radio? Listen in online! The show is live at www.am970theanswer.com at 9 AM New York time every Sunday morning. Thanks for listening!