This Week’s Guests on John CATS Roundtable Radio Show include(Sunday, October 26th 2014):
- Governor Bill Richardson III was 30th Governor of New Mexico, from 2003 to 2011. He was U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations and Energy Secretary in the Clinton administration and has also served as a U.S. Congressman, chairman of the 2004 Democratic National Convention, and chairman of the Democratic Governors Association. He was appointed as a special envoy for the Organization of American States. Richardson has a long interest in North Korea, and has been involved a number of negotiations with the leadership there since the early 1990s, and visited a number of times.
- Douglas Schoen is political analyst, pollster, author, and commentator. He is a political analyst for Fox News and a columnist for Newsmax. He believes that lower taxes would be a successful Democratic strategy, opposed President Barack Obama’s Affordable Care Act, warned the Democratic Party to reject the Occupy Wall Street protest, and recommended that President Obama not run for reelection in 2012. He has worked on the campaigns of many Democratic party candidates including Ed Koch and Bill Clinton, and on behalf of corporate clients. He also did work for Senator Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign.
- Dean Popps – In 2004 Popps became Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Army for Acquisition, Logistics, and Technology. He also served as the Army’s Director of Iraq Reconstruction and Program Management, with oversight of the executive agency of the Iraq Relief and Reconstruction Fund.
He served as Acting United States Assistant Secretary of the Army for Acquisition, Logistics, and Technology from January 2, 2008 until March 4, 2010. From April to October 2008, he was also a member of the Commission on Wartime Contracting in Iraq and Afghanistan.
- Assemblywoman Nicole Malliotakis is a Republican, New York State Assemblywoman who represents parts of Brooklyn and Staten Island. She is the first Hispanic (Cuban)-American elected from Staten Island. She is one of the first Greek-American women elected to office in New York. Malliotakis is the daughter of immigrant parents who were also small business owners. Her mother is an immigrant from Cuba, who fled her homeland in 1959. Her father is an immigrant from Greece. Malliotakis is considered a rising star in the Republican party both in in New York and the nation.
- Betsy McCaughey was the 72nd Lieutenant Governor of New York from 1995 to 1998, during the first term of Governor George Pataki. A historian by training, with a Ph.D. from Columbia University, McCaughey has, over the years, provided conservative media commentary on U.S. public policy affecting healthcare-related issues. She has been a fellow at the conservative Manhattan Institute and Hudson Institute think tanks, and has written numerous articles and op-eds.
- Scott Neil is the director of Strategic Development at the The Green Beret Foudation. The Foundation is honoring Beth and Roger Ailes on Tuesday night in New York City.
To hear John CATS upcoming roundtable radio shows, tune in at 9 AM New York time every Sunday morning on 970 AM Radio: The Answer! Can’t get to a radio? Listen in online! The show is live at www.am970theanswer.com at 9 AM New York time every Sunday morning. Thanks for listening!